Monday, July 29, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #378: Slowing Down...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I read the last volume of this series and I enjoyed it! The series is actually unfinished, but there hasn't been something new in quite a few years, so who knows if we're ever going to get this series wrapped up. But I liked what I read so far. I wasn't blown away, but I did enjoy it overall. I liked the premise and the story, and I liked the illustrations and the action and magic.


Currently reading:


I will get back to these... eventually.


Up next:


I should be getting this one from the library soon, so I'll probably be reading this one this week. But idk, we'll see.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment