Monday, July 22, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #377: I Tried...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I finished the Cells at Work! series and I loved it so much! It's so fun and cute, but also action-packed and informative. And then I started a new-to-me comic book series about a guy who is possessed by five literary ghosts and each ghost gives him a different ability. I've had this series on my TBR for almost 10 years! But with my mood being the way it is at the moment, I thought this was the perfect time to start it. And I am really enjoying it so far! I love the premise, and it is just really interesting and action-packed.


Currently reading:



You know things are bad when I can't even focus on a Jennifer Estep book 😭 I was SO excited to get an ARC of Only Cold Depths, but I only managed to read like two chapters because I just couldn't focus on it! This slump is really ruining things for me 😭 I tried to get out of it by reading a book by a favorite author, but it didn't work 😭


Up next:


Literally, the only thing my brain can handle at the moment is short books with illustrations, so comic books and manga it is 😔 This isn't necessarily a bad thing since I have a ton of these types of books on my TBR, but I want to read novels too and I just can't at the moment! 😭


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am really impressed that you tackled a series that has been on your TBR that long. Good for you and even better that you are enjoying it. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete