Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Finish the Series #32: It's Been Rough


The last time I finished a series was in April, so it's been rough, ya'll 😅 However, I finally finished another one recently! Yay! Although I have noticed that a lot of the series I've finished this year are NOT series I started before 2024, which is typically my goal. But they are series I've had on my TBR for a minute, so I'll take it! Lol.


What I finished:


This manga series was SO much fun! But going into this I already knew I was going to like it because I had seen the anime a couple years back, so. Lol. But still! It was just so cute, action-packed, and quite informative! I loved it!


Up next:


This is a three-volume comic series and I only have the last volume to read, so I will complete this one soon! This week, if everything goes according to plan. Lol.


Series finished so far in 2024: 5/9

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

2 comments:

  1. I haven't finished a series in so long! Unless it was one where I'm on an author's team and so I had it scheduled in my review calendar. I need to do that so bad! I had thought about making my September Sequels challenge a thing again this year, but I won't get to it. Glad you were able to get these two done!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of dedicating an entire month to reading sequels! That sounds very helpful! Hopefully you'll get a couple series done before the year is over!

      Delete