Saturday, September 28, 2019

Fall Book Tag!



Another fall themed book tag because I love fall. Lol.

fall gif

I first saw this tag over at a GREAT read but it was created by Bionic Book Worm, whom I borrowed the following images from 😊




Blackheath

I love books with witches and magic and Blackheath is one of my favorites! One thing I loved about the book was that the male love interest was the one with the witchy powers instead of our main character. That was just very refreshing to me.




Final Girls

The ending of Final Girls was incredible! It had so many plot twists I just did not see coming! So good!




Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)

Mythos Academy is one of my all time favorite series, and this books was just 😍 It definitely gave me the warm fuzzies. Especially where Logan Freaking Quinn is concerned 😉






Another Jennifer Estep book, and another book that is also great! Lol.




Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8)

Oh, hey, look! More Jennifer Estep 😅 She's my favorite author, okay? Lol. So, all of her books are super action-packed, which I love, but I picked Deadly Sting because it takes place mostly all in one day and I just think that is really cool! I loved it!




Crush the King  (Crown of Shards, #3)

Oh. Okay. I guess it's just a Jennifer Estep kind of post 😅 Crush the King doesn't come out till next year but I recently got an ARC of it and I am beyond excited to dive into it!


Have you read any Jennifer Estep books? Because you totally should 😉 Lol. Let me know what book you're most looking forward to this Fall/Winter!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment