Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Autumn Book Tag!



🎵 It's the most wonderful time of the year! 🎵 And by that I mean Fall. Lol.

Image result for autumn most wonderful time of the year gif

Summer can go back to the hot hell in came from because I hate it and I'm just glad Fall is finally here! Lol. Anyway, I saw this fun tag over at The Quirky Book Nerd and I though it would be a lot of fun to do!


What is your favorite thing about autumn?

Image result for autumn most wonderful time of the year gif

I just love when the weather turns from scorching, unbearably hot, to a bearable cool. Sweater weather and boot season is my absolute favorite! I also just love all the beautiful colors the leaves turn this time of year.


What book reminds you of your school days?

Twilight (Twilight, #1)

I haven't read Twilight since my school days actually, but this is definitely the book the reminds me most of those days. I just remember sitting in math class sneakily reading this book... or maybe it was New Moon? I don't remember. Lol.


What cover reminds you of autumn?

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)

Chain of Gold isn't even out yet, but look at that beautiful cover and tell me it doesn't remind you autumn. It's gorgeous!


What is your favorite horror or Halloween story?

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)

Ooof. This is a hard one. I haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood in a while, but I remember absolutely loving! It's definitely one of my favorite horror books!


What is your favorite horror or Halloween film?

So I'm gonna cheat a little here because to me horror and Halloween can mean two different things.

Lights Out (2016) 11x17 Movie Poster Disney Channel Original Movie Halloweentown

My favorite horror movie always change from time to time, but my current favorite one is Lights Out. And my all-time favorite Halloween movie is, of course, Halloweentown!


What fall book release are you looking forward to?

The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, #4)

I am terribly behind on reading this series, but that doesn't make my excitement lessen. Lol.


What autumn movie release are you anticipating?

Image result for zombieland 2

There really isn't a movie I'm super excited about this Fall... but, I mean, I'll watch Zombieland 2. I loved the first one!


What are the three books you plan to read this autumn?

Overdue Revenge of the Evil Librarian Lock Every Door

Two of these books give me some serious Fall vibes... but also, all three of them need to go back to the library pretty soon here. Lol.


What book are you most anticipating this Autumn? Let me know because you know I need to add more books to my never-ending TBR pile 😉 Lol.

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your choices! 😁

2 comments:

  1. What a fun tag. I also really enjoy Lights Out. It was so creepy but I loved it.

    ReplyDelete