Monday, September 30, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #170: Finally Onto Something I'm Actually Enjoying!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

What Holly Heard (Fear Street, #34) Stalking Jack the Ripper

Both of these books were kinda meh. And I'm just glad to have finally finished Stalking Jack the Ripper because I was not enjoying it as much as I thought I would 😩


Currently reading:

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) Tales from the Gas Station: Volume One

These two books on the other hand... absolutely LOVE! Ya'll know TMI is one of my favorite series and it has been my mission to finally finish the series! Well, hopefully that will happen before the year is over 😅 Lol. And Tales from the Gas Station I actually just started... I'm not even done with chapter one yet but I already love it. Lol. I just love this series! I've been listening to the stories on YouTube for a while now, and I'm really glad there's a book with a bunch of new stories! Oh! And I'm actually listening to the audibook of this one because I really love the narrator, MrCreepyPasta!


Up next:

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

Maybe this one? I don't know... my mood changes so suddenly sometimes I don't even know what I'll be reading next. Lol. Maybe some Fear Street? Idk. I'll keep you posted 😉


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment