Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday Post #211: Sci-Fi and Alchemy!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've just been binge reading the last of The Lunar Chronicles... that's pretty much it. Lol. I just finished the entire series a couple days ago and I am not ready to let it go! 😩 I loved this series so much!!

The Lunar Chronicles Boxed Set: Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Fairest, Winter

What I've been watching:

After finishing The Lunar Chronicles I needed something to keep my mind occupied otherwise I would just sit and miss this series and start crying. Lol. So I decided to finally start Fullmetal Alchemist!

Fullmetal Alchemist? More like break my heart until I die!

I'm about 10 or so episodes in and I'm really enjoying it! It's a lot of fun and I really love the sibling relationship!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin, #14) Unwanted (Elemental Assassin, #14.5)


Other Posts:

#166: And the end has come...



#29: Funhouse of Death Basically

Why I'm So Bad at Finishing Series

Book Haul

Bought:

Ink (Paper Gods, #1)

I bought this one almost on a whim because I was in the mood for this book in particular. I started it and I'm really liking it so far! Japanese mythology, yay!



Third book in the series, but have I even started this series yet? No, I haven't 😅


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. Did you read Fairest and Stars Above as well? I remember not wanting the Lunar Chronicles to finish, so I read those two books as well, it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I read I started Stars Above after Cress, then I stopped at the last story, then I read Fairest and Winter and then I went back and read that last story in Stars Above. So I tried to make it last, but I just couldn't stop reading! Lol. I am excited to read Wires and Nerves though!

      Delete
  2. I loved The Lunar Chronicles and plan to do a reread of the series! I wish they'd make them into movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? That would be amazing! I'm actually tempted to re-read the series myself even though I just finished it. Lol.

      Delete