Sunday, September 1, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #166: And the end has come...



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Little Android (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.6) Bleach, Vol. 70 The Loudest Scream (Fear Park, #2) Bleach, Vol. 71

Bleach, Vol. 72 Bleach, Vol. 73 Bleach, Vol. 74

6 of these books alone I read yesterday! Granted, they were all pretty short. Lol. Anyway, I finally did it... I finished Bleach. And it was so good 😭 I wasn't planning of finishing the last 5 volumes all in one day, but I did, and now all I want to do is cry 😭😭😭 I miss it already!


Currently reading:

Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 3.1, 4.5) The Babysitters Coven (The Babysitters Coven, #1)

I have one more story in Stars Above before I finish it, but I'm really enjoying it so far! And I also finally started The Babysitter's Coven, which is really fun!


Up next:

I want more Bleach!! 😭😭😭

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) The Last Scream (Fear Park, #3)

But since I can't have more Bleach, I'm gonna try and finish off these two other series.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment