Monday, November 11, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #176: Don't Know Where To Go From Here...



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Christopher Killer (Forensic Mystery #1)

This one was a re-read, and while I still enjoyed it, I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the first time around 🤷‍♀️


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Dreams of the Dead (The Waking, #1) Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy

I haven't touched the first two books, but I am really enjoying Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy!


Up next:

It's been an anxiety-ridden last couple of days and it's been affecting my mood, so idk what I'll be reading next.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment