Monday, November 25, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #178: ALL the Paper Gods!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Shadow (Paper Gods, #0.5) Rain (Paper Gods, #2) Rise (Paper Gods #2.5) Storm (Paper Gods, #3)

I finally got a hold of book 2 of this series from my library so I FINALLY finished this series, and I really enjoyed it overall! I love the Japanese mythology and the setting!


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Tales from the Gas Station: Volume Two

I need to finish reading that Japanese book because it's gonna be due at the library pretty soon here. Meanwhile, I am very much enjoying being back at the Gas Station.


Up next:

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1)

Definitely starting this one today!

Probably 😅


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment