Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday Post #222: Back to Normalcy!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Back to normalcy, and I could not be more happy. It was just a week filled with work and reading, and I am okay with that. I have a weekend full of socializing, so I'm writing this earlier than normal on a Saturday.

I got some cool Marissa Meyer pins earlier this week! I had totally forgot about them, actually! Lol. But I got them for pre-ordering Supernova.



I have also been using Duolingo for 30 days straight now!



I do need to go back to using Rosetta Stone, but using this app on my phone is just so easy. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#177: Back at the Gas Station!



The House of Evil (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #11)

#40: Bleeding and Killing and More Killing... Yay!


Ongoing Giveaway:

gratitude giveaway

Book Haul

Freebies:

Rise (Paper Gods #2.5)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Library Loot:

Shadow (Paper Gods, #0.5) Rain (Paper Gods, #2)


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. A week or work and reading sound great. I think that's why I can enjoy cooler weather. Snuggling up with a good story and a hot cuppa:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! It's just the best! I love being cozy!

      Delete