Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday Post #219: Those Germ Factories...



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I swear, schools are germ factories! So, I hadn't been sick this entire year until I started working at a school this fall, and now I've been sick twice in under a month! 😩 It is not fun! So that was me this Halloween... just being sick and all. Luckily, because I've been taking Vitamin C religiously for a while now, it hasn't been too bad. Besides that I haven't done anything too exciting. Did some shopping today, bought some scrunchies and some Halloween stuff that was on clearance. Also been studying that Japanese, which is going pretty okay, I think lol.

What I've been watching:

This past week I watched Underwraps and Halloweentown 2, two of my favorite DCOM movies! And then yesterday I watched Don't Look Under the Bed and Lights Out, two more of my favorite movies!

Halloweentown 2 Kalabars Revenge

What I've been listening to:

Last week I forgot to mention I started listening to a new bookish podcast, which I've been enjoying:

Image result for dustin and katie can read

And here are is a spooky story I enjoyed this past week:



Nail art of the week:

So, um, I did some nail art... I had a Halloween accent nail... it was a cool polish... BUT I just took it off and I forgot to get a picture of it 😅🙈🤷‍♀️

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Last Scream (Fear Park, #3) Stalking Jack the Ripper


Other Posts:

#174: Witches and Ghosts and Mysteries, Oh My!



October 2019

#37: Greek Mythology ❤

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, our household gets sick with the new school year every year. So miserable! Hope you feel better!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete