Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The Fall Bucket List Book Tag!



I saw this tag over at Drizzle & Hurricane Books and I thought it looked like a lot of fun to do! The tag was created by Read by Tiffany!


Light A Scented Candle
A book that is lighthearted

Holding Court

I don't read a lot of contemporaries, but this one was a lot of fun! I think I liked it because it had a mystery, tbh. But even though it had a mystery, it was quite lighthearted and just a very enjoyable read.


Drink Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
A book that has a lot of hype

Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)

So this one was a bit harder for me to answer just because I wanted to pick a book I've read, but I don't actually read a lot of overly hyped books. Hype actually has the opposite effect on me and makes me NOT want to read a book 🤷‍♀️ But I've seen some hype surrounding this one and I still kinda want to read it!


Go Apple Picking
A Book that has fun friendship

The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5)

I just had to pick this one, come on. I love Percy and Jason and the rest of the gang!


Wear A Cozy Sweater
A book that warms your heart

My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #2)

Any Janette Rallison book warms my heart. But this one in particular is one of my favorites! It's really cute and fun and I just love the romance in it!


Bake Cinnamon Rolls
A character who's a talented chef

Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)

My mind immediately went to Gin Blanco AKA The Spider! She owns a BBQ restaurant and the food that is described in these books always makes my mouth water 🤤 I just really want to try the food she makes. Lol.


Jump Into A Pile Of Leaves
A book that made you jump for joy

Spartan Heart (Mythos Academy: Colorado #1)

The OG Mythos Academy series is one of my all-time favorite series, so you can imagine my excitement when Jennifer Estep announced a spinoff of that series!


An honorable mention for that last question is The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare because I adore Magnus and Alec! The only reason I didn't put it as my choice is because I haven't read it yet, but I am super excited to get to it! Let me know what books made you jump for joy!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments: