Monday, April 5, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #217: It's Just Not For Me


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


So I finished this audiobook and it was fine. I'm not gonna lie, it was more of a refresher, and the things that were in there that WERE new to me... they didn't stick. Not only is this the type of book you'd have to study a couple times, which I don't mind, but I'm just not into audiobooks! My mind wanders! I enjoyed the content, just not the format 🙈


Currently reading:


I haven't made progress on this one, but I do plan on finishing it next.


Up next:


No clue. Haven't thought that far ahead 😂


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment