Monday, April 19, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #219: So Last Minute...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


Here's another last minute read... a short story. Lol. It only took me like an hour to read. Anyway, it was fine 🤷‍♀️


Currently reading:


I swear I'm finishing this one this week 😅 lol. And I AM reading it! Slowly but surely. I always have some time to read at work, so I definitely think I'll be done with this one soon. (It's SO good btw!)


Up next:



What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. My reading has been non-existent this month. Sigh... Although I did pick up The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo last night and although I'm only a few chapters in I think it's going to suck me right in. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. I hope your reading has gotten better since then! I've heard really good things about that book! I'll have to to check it out after hearing about it so much!

      Delete