Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sunday Post #268: Books Are Better Than People


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This week, while I didn't work very much, I did take advantage of that and started to get caught up on my reviews. I was gonna say I tried hard to get caught up... but that's not true πŸ˜… I've been taking many breaks to play Animal Crossing πŸ˜‚ Although, I do have reviews written all the way through June. Surprisingly though, I'm nowhere near being done 😭 That's how behind I am! It's embarrassing πŸ™ˆ Anyway, I haven't been doing much besides that.

I'm not gonna lie, I nearly forgot today was Easter... these days I don't even know what day I live in πŸ˜‚ I don't think we're gonna be doing much, maybe just dinner with my immediate family. I did buy Easter candy the other day, so I have that! Also, Zipper is on my island... He scares me...


This was him at the start of Bunny Week, but he's back again today and I don't know if I want to visit? Last year Bunny Day was traumatic πŸ™ˆ Also, look at those eyes! I swear he wants to kill me 😭 Of course, I'm being dramatic. Lol. I'll probably hop on for a little bit between writing reviews to decorate and talk to my villagers.

What I've been watching:

I watched the latest episode of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and of course I'm enjoying it! I adore Bucky, so this series was made for me. Lol. I also started watching an animated series on Prime called Invincible and it is SO good! It's a superhero show, but it is NOT for children. So don't go showing this to your kids πŸ˜… It's very violent but it's also really funny and I am loving it so far!


I also started re-watching The Disastrous Life of Saiki K... again. Lol. I love this anime πŸ–€


Nail art of the week:


✨Books are better than people✨
πŸ™ƒ

Online

Reviews posted this week:



Other posts:

#216: Finally More Malec in My Life

March 2021



Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Nothing this week!



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments: