Monday, April 26, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #220: Shadowhunters and Superheroes


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I finally finished Red Scrolls and it was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it! Magnus and Alec are just super cute and the adventure they went on was a lot of fun!


Currently reading:


I've been watching a lot of superhero stuff lately (The Falcon and the Winter Soldier AND Invincible... both are great! Highly recommend!), so that's sort of what I've been in the mood for. Plus, I just really wanted to read more from Marissa Meyer after having read and loved Instant Karma not that long ago. So the obvious choice was this. Lol. I'm not that far into it, but I'm really enjoying it!


Up next:


Depending on my mood, I may continue on with this series... or I may just go back to the Shadowhunter world. I don't know yet. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment