Saturday, April 10, 2021

Most Read Authors (as of 2021)


Here are my most read authors as of this year! I first did this in 2015 then again in 2018, so it's turning out to be an every-3-years type of thing, just like my most owned authors. Lol. For this I also included books AND novellas, just because it's easier to do. I was going to include pictures, but honestly, as the years go on, it gets harder and harder to compile ALL the books... ESPECIALLY because Goodreads got rid of their handy Most Read Authors tool 😭 Sooo just trust me on the numbers πŸ˜…

For comparison purposes, here are the authors that made it onto my list 3 years ago:

5. Janet McNulty (13 books)
4. Rachel Vincent (15 books)
3. Rick Riordan (18 books)
2. Jennifer Estep (30 books)
1. R.L. Stine (44 books)

5th Place:


With 16 books each, first up we have J.L. Bryan and Cassandra Clare! Most of those J.L. Bryan books are from the Ellie Jordan series, which I love! And you know I also love those Shadowhunters! And even though I've read 16 books in the Shadowhunter Chronicles, I'm still a bit behind πŸ˜… Lol.

4th Place:


Up next with 18 books is Rick Riordan! And I am also really behind on his books πŸ˜…

3rd Place:


With 21 books we have Tite Kubo! And these were only of the last arc of the series! 

2nd Place:


And next with 57 books, omg, is Jennifer Estep! I think I have read most of her books... I think I only need like 3 books and a novella before I've read her entire repertoire πŸ˜…

1st Place:


And in first place with 98 books is, of course, R.L. Stine. I don't think anyone is surprised at this point πŸ˜‚


And here are how things changed from 3 years ago:

Janet Mcnulty: Off the list
Rachel Vincent: Off the list
J.L. Bryan: New on the list!
Cassandra Clare: New on the list... Really? Wow. Okay. Lol.
Rick Riordan: Stayed the same... I need to get caught up!
Tite Kubo New on the list!
Jennifer Estep: I've read 27 more books since 2018!
R.L. Stine: I've read 54 more books since 2018!


Let me know who some of your most read authors are!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! I can't believe how many I've read! But I'm not stopping any time soon, so that number is still gonna continue to go up πŸ˜‚

      Delete