Sunday, August 7, 2022

Sunday Post #310: Finally Back Home


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I'm finally back home! 😌 As you may know, I was in Omaha for the last two weeks or so, but we finally made our way back home on Monday! It was a 22 hour car ride 😬 And somewhere along the way I got eaten alive by mosquitos! One of the reasons I'm not a very outdoorsy person is because of this. I have a horrible reaction to mosquito bites! I had 17 bites on one leg alone! 😱 It was horrible! And on my other leg I had a HUGE mosquito bite! It was insane! And SO itchy! I'm doing a lot better now though. The itching is pretty much gone and the bites are looking a lot better.

On Tuesday we made a pitstop at Yellowstone National Park! I had never been and it was SO cool to explore and experience!


On Wednesday we finally got home, and I could not be more happy 😌 I like sightseeing, but I like being home more 😂 On Friday was my cousin's birthday and he had a pizza party, which is always fun. And since I've been back I've been trying to catch up on my reviews, and I'm doing pretty good so far! I have quite a few reviews scheduled for this month, but I'm gonna try and schedule out a few more and get ahead before I get behind again 😅 And it's been nice drafting posts on my computer instead of my phone 😂

What I've been watching:


I finished the Resident Evil TV show and I really enjoyed it overall! I feel like I liked the past timeline more than the present day/future one... I just found myself to be more engaged by that story with young Billy and Jade. And I don't have a very strong connection to the movies or games... I've played NONE of the games, but I have seen all of the movies, but I'm not super attached to this world or characters which is why I think I might have enjoyed this more than most people 😅

And I've also been re-watching some Criminal Minds. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

July 2022

My Life in Books: 2019

Book Haul

Freebies:


[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Library Loot:


Some spooky library books! Right now I'm a couple chapters into Behind the Horror  and I'm really enjoying it!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so many mosquito bites! They really just for it!
    Take care and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? And it happens every time! 😭😂

      Delete