Monday, August 15, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #277: Let's Finish A Series, Maybe?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


This book was SO good! I loved the romance 😍 And it was action-packed! It helped that it took place mostly in one evening.. that was fun! It was just great!


Currently reading:


I've made quite some progress in Behind the Horror (not The Earth Concurrence though 😅). The rst couple of chapters were slashers, and the real stories behind those movies were so hard to read. It was just awful stuff. It was intriguing, but terrible. I've finally made it past those and gotten into the more supernatural stuff, so that's fun. I'm really enjoying this book!


Up next:


I definitely need to start some fiction though, to balance out the terrifying nonfiction. Lol. I think I'm gonna start this one. I've had it from the library for a while and this is the last book in the series, so I'm hoping to get that done.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment