Sunday, August 14, 2022

Sunday Post #311: Gotta Go Back To Work At Some Point...


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This week was filled with A LOT of review writing. I'm very proud at how much I got done. Lol. I also finished scheduling posts for the rest of August, so that's nice. I still have a long way to go in the review writing department, and I may have fallen a little behind this weekend 😬 I don't know why, but writing reviews is always a whole ordeal for me. I like sharing my opinion on books, but idk what it is about writing reviews that is just so daunting to me. Lol. Hence why I've fallen behind 😆

I thought I was going to have the rest of the summer to just chill out and write my reviews, but I got a call from work this past week telling me they had some hours to fill and if I wanted them. I was like, um, no. But I ended up taking them anyway 😅 I go back to work on Monday, tomorrow, after having a good 3 weeks off. Sigh. Lol.

But besides that, nothing much has been going on. I went to a birthday party yesterday, so that was nice. I saw my grandmother who I hadn't seen in a while. And I was glad to see you was doing okay. She seems a lot better lately than when she first started chemo.

What I've been watching:



Criminal Minds is all I've been watching this week 😅 I love this show! Oh I actually did watch Prey at some point this week and I loved it!! It was SO good! And so much better than the last Predator movie 😬😆

What I've been playing:


I finished PowerWash Simulator and I'm so sad cause I loved this game 😭 Why, yes. That IS a laser and a UFO 😆 This game got crazy! I love it! Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#276: Spies and Sci-Fi and a Little Horror

My Life in Books: 2018


Reviews:


Book Haul

For Review:


I got this one last week, I'm just not good at keeping track of things. Lol. But I've already read it and of course I loved it! 😆 It was so much fun! And I love Des and Charlotte! It was nice to be back in this world!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment