Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday Post #313: Hair Prep and Reading at Weddings


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I finally got my hair done!


I just lightened up my hair a bit more in preparation for the color, which should be here either tomorrow or Tuesday.

On Wednesday I attended an online event for Marissa Meyer's upcoming book, Cursed, and that was a lot of fun. She is always a delight!


I am SO excited to read this book!!

And then yesterday I went to a wedding anniversary party and that was fine. You guys know these types of things aren't really for me, so I did spend a good chunk of the time reading 😆 And don't you dare judge me because I wasn't the only one with a book...


My cousin, who is a librarian, was also reading 😆 It's why we get along so well. Lol.

Besides that, just work and writing reviews. My last day of work before school starts back up was on Thursday, and this coming Wednesday we'll be going back to school. It will be nice to get back into a more regular schedule.

What I've been watching:


I've made it to season 12 of Criminal Minds before I decided to take a break. If you've seen the show, you know something goes on with Spencer in the middle of this season and I'm just not ready to see that again 😫 Lol. And I finally started SWAT. I love Shemar Moore in Criminal Minds, so I've been wanting to watch this one for a while. Not gonna lie, I'm not super invested in this show yet, but I'm not hating it. Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Something simple and classy for yesterday's wedding... and also because I didn't have time for nail art. Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#278: Nonfiction Horror is Apparently My Thing

My Life in Books: 2011


Reviews:


Book Haul

Gifted:


The first time I read this series I borrowed the books from the library, but I've been wanting to re-read the series lately so I bought the first five books with a gift card I still had. I don't know if you can tell, but I love this series 😆


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment