Monday, August 8, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #276: Spies and Sci-Fi and a Little Horror


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


So I totally forgot to do a Monday post last week, but I was in the middle of traveling sooo 😅😂 But that week I read Outlaw Rising, which was a pretty good sci-fi, but nothing terribly amazing. And then this weekend I read Luna City Limited, which I really enjoyed! This one was also sci-fi but it had spies!


Currently reading:




This weekend I also started Behind the Horror, which I am really enjoying! Nonfiction books about horror movies is a genre I recently discovered that I'm a big fan of. Lol.


Up next:


And keeping up with the theme of spies, another spy book! I got this ARC from Jennifer Estep a couple of days ago and I am SO excited to dive into it! I'll probably be starting it today!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I have trouble with spy movies; they confuse me, and I can't keep the plot straight! I haven't really read many spy novels, and maybe I would like them better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fair. At least for me and the spy books I've read, they're not that hard to follow. Hopefully you find something you like.

      Delete