Monday, August 29, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #279: I've Missed This Assassin


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I've been wanting to re-read the Elemental Assassin series for a while now, and I finally made it happen! Man, I am having the time of my life re-reading this 😆 I love this series! I really missed Gin Blanco.


Currently reading:


Haven't touched The Earth Concurrence, and I only read 2 chapters of The Girl with the Windup Heart before Gin Blanco took over my life 😆 And you know what, I'm okay with it. Lol.


Up next:


This shouldn't come as a surprise. Lol. But am I going to re-read all 19 books in the series? I don't know yet... but I might 😏


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment