Monday, December 16, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #181: Babysitter Scares



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Baby-Sitter 3 (The Baby-Sitter, #3) The Babysitter IV (The Baby-Sitter, #4)

I finished The Babysitter series and it wasn't too bad. The 4th book was way different than the other 3, but I think that's kinda why I liked it more. Lol.


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Tales from the Gas Station: Volume Two

I read up some more in the Japanese Demystified book, but boy did things get overwhelming. Conjugating verbs wasn't too bad, but the particles are just though! Especially because we don't have any equivalents in the English language.


Up next:

Whiteout (RedEye)

Feeling like some spooky winter reads.


What are you reading this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment