Tuesday, December 10, 2019

End of the Year Book Tag!



Over the years I've seen this tag make it's rounds and I've always wanted to give it a shot, so this year is the year! One of the places I've seen this tag is over at Angel's Guilty Pleasures.


Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)

This one. I've been learning Japanese through Rosetta Stone and Duolingo, and while they are awesome, they don't explain the grammar rules. I picked up this book and it's really helpful... I just need to finish it 😅 Lol.


Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?



Not really. I’m a big time mood reader so I just kinda go wherever my mood takes me. Though I’m always up for a good old Fear Street book 😉


Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?

nope

Nothing until next year.


What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?

Silent Night (Silent Night, #1: Fear Street Super Chillers, #2) Crush the King  (Crown of Shards, #3) Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)

I think I'm gonna re-read Silent Night this year... I absolutely love this book! This one and the sequel, Silent Night 2, are great for this time of year! I also want to read my ARC of Crush the King and hopefully Gone Rogue, as well.


Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?

idk

Well the thing is, I don't really know what I'll be reading next. The three books I mentioned in the previous question, well, if they became a favorite it wouldn't surprise me because a.) one of them is a re-read lol, and b.) the other two are part of a series I already love so it would not be a shock if I ended up loving them. Lol.


Have you already started making reading plans for 2020?

pfft, no

Pfft, no. I don’t even know what I’m gonna be reading next week. 😂


Let me know if you already have reading plans for next year!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't planned 2020 at all!! (I'm very last minute like that.)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get you girl. I can plan out stuff on my blog, but I can't plan out my reading schedule. My mood wont let me lol.

      Delete