Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday Post #225: Supernatural and Cute T-Shirts



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work and Christmas shopping. I have one more week of work before I have two weeks off and I could not be more excited!



My Black Friday orders started to arrive this week. I got most of my presents bought then, but I also got myself some stuff too. Here I got three t-shirts from Hot Topic. A beautiful Rukia shirt (from Bleach), a cute Death Note shirt, and a fun Scream shirt!

What I've been watching:

I finally got caught up on Supernatural and I literally love every single episode! This season is so good, but I'm scared of how this season is going to end 😩

...

I also watched a few episodes of Modern Family.

Image result for modern family season 11

Nail art of the week:



This is what I have so far. I put some holo flakies over a silver reflective polish. I'm gonna do some nail art over top... I'm thinking candy canes? Lol.

Online

Posted this week:

#180: She Always Hurts Me





#42: I Finished... Finally!


Ongoing Giveaway:

midwinters NEW.png

Book Haul

For Review:

Malice

Thank you so much to Entangled Publishing! I'm really excited to read this!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm behind in Supernatural. I'll watch a few episodes and then kind of lose interest. I do plan to catch up though. Way to go with the shopping. I usually have mine all done and I've barely started this year. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get it. Some seasons are better than others, but this last season is SO good! I'm not ready for the series to be over 😩

      Good luck on the rest of your shopping! You can do it!

      Delete