Monday, December 9, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #180: She Always Hurts Me



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) The Baby-Sitter II (The Baby-Sitter, #2)

I finished Lady Midnight and I really enjoyed it! But I love all Shadowhunter stuff, so there's no surprise there. Lol. But man, Cassie Clare always hurts me, always! That ending? It hurt! WTF Emma! 😭

I also read The Babysitter 2 and it was fine 🤷‍♀️


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Tales from the Gas Station: Volume Two

Umm... still no progress here 😅


Up next:

Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)

Definitely gonna be reading this one because the end of the last book... damn!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment