Monday, December 2, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #179: Nothing? Huh.



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

bleach

Um, actually, nothing! That is surprising, especially considering that the last few months I've been finishing like 3+ books a week! Huh. Although the Thanksgiving holiday would explain it. It was a busy weekend!


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Tales from the Gas Station: Volume Two Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1)

Still haven't made any progress in Japanese Demystified OR Tales from the Gas Station Vol. 2, so I need to get on that. BUT I did start Lady Midnight and I'm about halfway through it. So even though I didn't finish reading any books this week, I did make a nice dent in this giant book lol (which I am enjoying! Although I do miss the OG TMI characters 😩).


Up next:

mmpr

I'm actually not sure what I want to read next. I think I'm gonna see if I can finish some of the books I'm currently reading, and then I'll go from there.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment