Monday, February 24, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #188: Scary Mary



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Alone Horrorstör Scary Mary (Scary Mary, #1) Stalking  Shadows (Scary Mary, #2)

So I'm still on that spooky train. Alone was a mystery/thriller with a little splash of horror. Horrorstor was basically about a haunted Ikea, and it was fun. But the gem I read this week was Scary Mary. I've had this freebie sitting in my Kindle for years, but since I'm currently in the mood to read ALL the spooky stuff, I decided to give it a shot... and I loved it! The main character, Mary, is very sassy and I love her. I just fell in love with the characters and the premise that I immediately bought book 2 after finishing book 1 and I read that too! I'm just really enjoying this series so far!


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)

👀


Up next:

Broken Spirits (Scary Mary, #3)

This is book 3 in the Scary Mary series and I think I'm probably gonna be starting this next. But we'll see what mood I am after this weekend 🤷‍♀️


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment