Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday Post #234: Rock, Ramen, and Nail Art!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It was another quiet week. Yesterday I did do this Poppin Cookin ramen with my little cousin. It was fun!



What I've been watching:

Watched my shows, re-watched some horror movies... but nothing really of note 🤷‍♀️

What I've been listening to:

Image result for green day father of all

Been listening to Green Day's new album and I love it!! My favorite song is this one:



Upbeat music and dark lyrics are my favorite!

Nail art of the week:



I got two this week! I actually like the second one better... didn't really like the first one 😅 I also just did the second one yesterday!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Malice The Queen's Army (The Lunar Chronicles, #1.5) Bleach, Volume 59 The Confession (Fear Street, #38)


Other Posts:



#186: Still More Spooks!

 facts about me


Ongoing Giveaway:

 giveaway

Book Haul

For Review:

sal and gabi fix the universe

I recently read Sal and Gabi Break the Universe and I absolutely loved! So thank you so much to Disney Hyperion and Rick Riordan Presents for the sequel! I am SO excited to read it!


Library Loot:

Horrorstör

This books sounds like so much fun! A haunted Ikea? YES PLEASE!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the song! It's been a long time since I've listened to Green Day but I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad to hear! I don't listen to them religiously, but I recently found out they had a new album out and I decided to see what it's all about, and I'm glad I did!

      Delete
  2. You grabbed Horrorstor! I'm reading it right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! That is so funny! Lol. I'm gonna be starting this one next, either tomorrow or Tuesday.

      Delete
  3. I love both sets of nails, but the second one is a bit brighter and cheerier. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes! That's why I like it more! The other one didn't quite turn out how I pictured 🤷‍♀️

      Delete