Monday, February 17, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #187: Haunted Ikea??



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Neverwake (Dreamfall #2) Be Not Afraid Tales from the Gas Station: Volume Two

Neverwake was really good! I loved the premise of the series and it had some pretty cool nightmares! Be Not Afraid on the other hand... it was fine. It was about demon possession but it was just kinda meh 🤷‍♀️ But, guys, I finally finished volume 2 of Tales from the Gas Station! Yay! I actually just sat down last night and finished the entire thing... I only had like 20% left. Anyway, I really loved it! I can't wait for book three!


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Alone

I know I said I was gonna finish Japanese Demystified, but I have honestly not touched it yet. I'll get there... I swear! 😅 I started Alone which I think is a haunted house sort of book? I don't know, I'm only 25% in.


Up next:

Horrorstör

This book sounds like so much fun! Haunted Ikea? Yes, please!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment