Monday, February 3, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #185: Every Season is Spooky Season



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

I Can Make You Thin: The Revolutionary System Used by More Than 3 Million People (Book and CD) Dead End (Fear Street, #29) MARY: Unleashed (Bloody Mary, #2)

The first one was a re-read cause my brain needed a refresher. The next one was a Fear Street book that was kinda meh. And the last one was the second book in the Bloody Mary duology, and it was pretty good! I remember liking the first book more, but this one wasn't bad.


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Tales from the Gas Station: Volume Two

👀


Up next:



I'm not sure yet. Maybe something spooky?


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment