Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday Post #235: B&N Pop Up Shop!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I'm writing this Saturday night so I haven't done this yet, but there is this B&N pop up shop in town this weekend that I am excited to go to today! Can you believe we don't have a B&N here?! Heathens! We actually only have ONE used bookstore in town and THAT'S IT! I don't know how I live here! Lol. Anyway, if I do end up going I'll let you guys know how that goes next week. Otherwise it's been a very quiet week of just work.

What I've been watching:

Criminal Minds

I watched the series finale of Criminal Minds and I nearly cried 😩 I'm gonna miss this show!

Nail art of the week:



I'm still wearing the same mani as last week. I actually just sat done and refreshed it... I had a little bit of wear at the tips so I reapplied some more pink polish then I added another top coat. You can see that it has grown out, but it will probably last me another week or so and it's all thanks to the new top coat I've been using lately! I love it! It makes my polish dry insanely fast and it's super shiny! The base coat also really helps!

Online

Review posted this week:

The Face (Fear Street, #35)


Other Posts:

#187: Haunted Ikea??



Ongoing Giveaway:

 giveaway

Book Haul

Bought:

Stalking  Shadows (Scary Mary, #2)

I bought this one with the gift card I got for Christmas. I enjoyed book 1 so much the I immediately got the sequel! Such a good series so far!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment