Saturday, February 1, 2020

Finish the Series #5: Last Minute Scare



In the past I've done these Random Reads posts where I would randomly choose a series to finish, but that hasn't worked out that well for me, me being a mood reader and all. So I decided that I would just pick a couple of series I'm in the mood for every so often and then post about it to really cement in that commitment 😅


Last month I didn't pick any series I wanted to finish because I wasn't really sure what I wanted to read next, so I just kinda went with the flow this month. And thanks to the "flow," I almost didn't finish a series this month 😅 A couple days ago as I was looking through my tbr list to see what to read next, I realized that it was the end of January and I still had yet to finish a series that month. So I then switched over to my shelf on Goodreads I like to call Series I Need to Finish... I've got like 70 series on there 😬😅 Anyway, one book stood out to me and I decided to read it! It's actually the last book I read in January:

MARY: Unleashed (Bloody Mary, #2)

I read the second book in the Bloody Mary duology, and thus, finishing that series! Yay! It was a very last minute decision, but I did it! It also helped that this book was pretty short. Lol. This month I don't think I'm gonna pick a series ahead of time again, even though I have a strong suspicion I know which one I actually want to read next. With me, you just never know where my mood reading is going to take me 🤷‍♀️


Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

6 comments:

  1. I used to read series, but I've given up on them for the most part, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Series are my favorite, but I totally get it! Sometimes they're not for some people.

      Delete
  2. I'm a mood reader too so can never plan my reading... But I do have a reading goal this year to binge a whole load of series - I just don't have a specific order to read them in.

    Sunny Buzzy Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Planning my reading ahead of time almost never works out for me 😂 Good luck on those series though! 😊

      Delete
  3. I love it when I'm in a time pinch to meet a goal and I find a short book that fits the bill. LOL! Glad you enjoyed this one!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love short books! And they also help for my Goodreads goal 😉😂

      Delete