Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday Post #232: Sweet Normalcy



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Same old, same old. Just a full week of work... and reading. And I'm okay with that 🤷‍♀️ lol

What I've been watching:

Just catching up on some shows... haven't really been watching many movies lately, though.

What I've been listening to:

I've mentioned this one before, but there's been some new episodes, and I just love it! It's SO funny!



Nail art of the week:



A little purple and holo stamping.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Little Android (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.6) Bleach, Volume 57


Other Posts:

#184: Multiverses and MURDER!

January 2020

#5: Last Minute Scare

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

mmpr


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment