Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday Post #233: Finally Using My Christmas Gift



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another routine week of work and reading. I got some new scrubs for work which I forgot to take a picture of 😅 And I also got some new books!

Nail art of the week:



So it's nearly 11 pm Saturday night as I write this, and I'm right in the middle of doing my nails. On the right are the nail vinyls I want to use, but I don't know whether I'll get to it tonight. Either way, I'll show you the finished product next week!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) Bleach, Volume 58 The Shadowhunter's Codex
The Deadly Fire (Fear Street: The Cataluna Chronicles, #3) Malice


Other Posts:

#185: Every Season is Spooky Season

 Valentine's Day


Book Haul

Bought:



My parents gave me an Amazon GC for Christmas, and I only just used it now 😅 I read How to Hang a Witch this past week and I loved it, so I had to grab the sequel asap! And since reading The Lunar Chronicles, Marissa Meyer is officially on my auto-buy list, and this is the only book left I had to buy. I haven't yet started the Renegades series, but I'm very excited to!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment