Monday, February 10, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #186: Still More Spooks!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

How to Hang a Witch (How to Hang a Witch, #1) Sisters of Salt and Iron (The Sisters of Blood and Spirit, #2) Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)

How to Hang a Witch and Sisters of Salt and Iron were both amazing! The first was about the Salem witch trials and a curse (and it also had a handsome ghost)! Oooh, spooky! And the latter was also about ghosts and the last book in a duology and I loved it! It's so good! I highly recommend that series! I love the relationship between the sisters, one who is a live, and one who is dead 👻 Dreamfall was also pretty good, kinda creepy, but my only gripe with it is that it ended in a way that made it feel like we were missing half of the story because, well, we are. Things just didn't wrap up in this book and it's kinda annoying. Imagine having to wait a whole year for the sequel. Ooof! Luckily I already have book two ready to go. Lol.


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language) Tales from the Gas Station: Volume Two

I had to return the Japanese Demystified book to the library cause it was due, but I got it again and I WILL finish it this time! Lol. I also started reading Tales from the Gas Station again... I'm reading/listening to at least one chapter before bed each night, and I love it! It's such a fun book!


Up next:

Neverwake (Dreamfall #2)

I'm very excited to see how things will end! Poor kids...


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment