Monday, July 2, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #120: Where the Terror Began...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Betrayal (The Fear Street Saga, #1) The Secret (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #2) The Burning (The Fear Street Saga Trilogy, #3)

This series was AMAZING! Definitely some of the best Fear Street books I have read!


Currently reading:

Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator There's Someone Inside Your House

These are still on my currently reading list. I really need to finish Jillian Cade. And I started There's Someone Inside Your House, but it was real slow so I put it off and decided to read The Fear Street Saga instead. Lol. So hopefully now I'll get into it and finish it off.


Up next:

I'm not sure, but I do have a lot of review books to get to!


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what your thoughts are for There's Someone Inside Your House. I liked it but would classify it as more a psychological thriller than horror, which i know you love:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While horror is my love I do enjoy thriller too ;) I'm interested to see what I'll think. Lol. I like the premise, but so far it's a slow start.

      Delete