Monday, July 9, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #121: Too Much Murder...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Violets Are Blue More Trouble Brews (Mellow Summers, #13)

Another Mellow Summers murder mystery! It was pretty fun.


Currently reading:

Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator There's Someone Inside Your House

Yup, they're still there. Lol. Idk when I'll get back to these books. But I am a completionist, so they're gonna get read. Lol.


Up next:

Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel

I've been watching a lot of horrible true crime stuff, so I need something light and fun to read... bad. Lol. I'm thinking a little Hocus Pocus will do it. But I haven't completely decided yet.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment