Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2018



You know, I'm really glad July is over 'cause that means fall is right around the corner--my favorite time of year! Yay!


Books read this month:

Violets Are Blue More Trouble Brews (Mellow Summers, #13) By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6) Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator

Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel There's Someone Inside Your House

5 books is not bad (and I'm actually finishing up There's Someone Inside Your House as you read this! But I WILL finish it before the day is over! Lol)


And my favorite book of the month was...

By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6)

This month choosing a favorite was easy. I read a lot of okay and good books. But only one book was absolutely amazing, and that was an Elemental Assassin book! I adore Gin Blanco and this series in general! And this book was awesome! I really need to read more of this series!


Books Reviewed in this month:

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) How I Magically Messed Up My Life in Four Friggin' Days (The Tale of Bryant Adams, #1) Broken Hearts (Fear Street Super Chiller, #4) Final Girls

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare | ★★★★★
How I Magically Messed Up My Life in Four Friggin' Days by Megan O'Russell | ★★★★☆
Broken Hearts (Fear Street Super Chiller #4) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
Final Girls by Riley Sager | ★★★★★

Holding Court Broken Date Zeus: King of the Gods (Olympians, #1) A Longtime (and at one point Illegal) Crush

Holding Court by K.C. Held | ★★★★★
Broken Date by R.L. Stine | ★★☆☆☆
Zeus: King of the Gods (Olympians #1) by George O'Connor | ★★★★☆
A Longtime (and at one point Illegal) Crush by Janette Rallison | ★★★★★

The Surprise Party (Fear Street, #2) Blue Eyes and Other Teenage Hazards (Pullman High, #1) All's Fair in Love, War, and High School (Pullman High #2)

The Surprise Party (Fear Street #2) by R.L. Stine | ★★★★☆
Blue Eyes and Other Teenage Hazards (Pullman High #1) by Janette Rallison | ★★★★☆
All's Fair in Love, War, and High School (Pullman High #2) by Janette Rallison | ★★★★★

Revenge of the Cheerleaders (Pullman High #3) Bad Dreams (Fear Street, #22)

Revenge of the Cheerleaders (Pullman High #3) by Janette Rallison | ★★★★☆
Bad Dreams (Fear Street #22) by R.L. Stine | ★★★☆☆


Other Posts:

Favorite Books I’ve Read So Far in 2018

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Giveaway has ended

Bookshelf Tour!

Book Spotlight: If I Die Before I Wake by Martii Maclean


This month I finally got back into the swing of things with writing reviews and posting stuff! I'm proud of myself. Lol. Let's see if I can keep it up. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you read some pretty great books. I've been meaning to read Stephanie Perkin's new novel ever since it came out, but just haven't gotten around to it. Hope you have a great August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, (I still haven't finished it as I write this lol) it's not really impressing me so far. It's really slow going on the mystery aspect of it, but hopefully it gets better? lol

      Delete