Monday, July 30, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #124: New Fear Street, Yay!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel

Finally finished Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator! I liked it--it was fun! But it left too many loose ends and I think this is a standalone? At least for now...

I also finally finished Hocus Pocus and it was... fine. I actually absolutely adore this movie, so I had very high expectations for this book, but... nope. It was just okay. Not terribly impressed by it. I much prefer the movie, tbh.


Currently reading:

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters

I'm also still reading this serial killer book... it's lengthy! But super interesting!


Up next:

You May Now Kill the Bride (Return to Fear Street, #1)

This just came out and I need it in my brain ASAP!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment