Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Post #168



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Well I rearranged my bookshelves TWICE this week! Lol. I just can't figure out how I want them! Nothing feels right! Lol

You can check out how I had it arranged for the longest time here. It makes sense to no one but myself. Lol.

What I've been watching:

Just a lot of YouTube, and still watching those Rugrats lol.

Nail art of the week:



This one took me a long time to do. Worth it? Yes! Lol. I love the sunset-y colors--it's very summer-y!

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Blue Eyes and Other Teenage Hazards (Pullman High, #1) All's Fair in Love, War, and High School (Pullman High #2) Revenge of the Cheerleaders (Pullman High #3) Bad Dreams (Fear Street, #22)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #123: Assassins and Serial Killers... O.O

Book Haul

Bought:




Freebies:

Amber Fang: The Hunted  (Librarian. Assassin. Vampire. Book 1)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Library Loot:

Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters


Won in Giveaway:



Thank you so much to the RetRead Podcast! I'm super excited to read this book! You all know how much I love Fear Street!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. I started reorganizing all of my DVDs. There are piles of them and I have no idea what to do. LOL Then it's on th all of the book shelves. Yikes! Nice new books and congrats on the win. I love Stine's books. I remember reading them by the piles with my son.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And good luck on rearranging your bookshelves! I know I needed it lol

      Delete