Tuesday, December 14, 2021

2021 End of the Year Book Tag


This is my favorite time of year to write blog posts! I just love looking back at my reading year and writing those end of the year posts! It's so much fun! I actually did this tag back in 2019, but I thought it would be fun to do again with this year's books!

Are there any books you started this year that you need to finish?


Our girl is in quite a dark place in this one. Unfortunately, I started this book when I myself was in a dark place. I just couldn't deal with her issues and mine at the same time, so I just set it aside and read lighter, dumber stuff. Lol. (No worries though! I am feeling a lot better these days so I will probably finish it before the year is over.!)

Do you have an autumnal book to transition into the end of the year?


I think just mystery/thrillers in general? Although to be fair, I do read them year-round. Lol. But I do tend to read more Fear Street around the start of Fall.

Is there a new release you’re still waiting for?


Not in the sense that I am waiting for the release of a book. However, I am still waiting for my special edition of this book to arrive from Fairy Loot!

What are three books you want to read before the end of the year?



Like I said, I am still waiting for my copy of Gilded to arrive! Very excited for that one! I am also planning on starting Aurora Rising this week, but you just never know with my mood changes. Lol. And my plan is to FINALLY read Chain of Gold over my holiday break, but no promises there either. Lol.

Is there a book you think could still shock you and become your favorite book of the year?


While I have heard great things about this book, I have not personally read anything be either of these authors, so I don't really know what to expect from them. It's gonna be real hard to beat all the great Jennifer Estep/Cassandra Clare books I read this year, but please do try! I want it to be as great as I've heard!

Have you already started making reading plans for 2022?

pfft, no

Ha! I don’t even know what I’m gonna be reading next week! 😂 That being said, I am already planning my 2022 reading challenges. Not gonna lie, trying REAL hard here to not go overboard with the challenges 😅


Let me know if you already have reading plans for next year!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't finish As Good as Dead yet either. It was too dark for me at the time. Maybe I'll pick it up again too. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

    ReplyDelete