Wednesday, December 1, 2021

2021 Holiday Dinner Book Tag


So this book tag I've actually done once before in 2019. To keep things interesting, I'm only using books I've read this year.

Auntie Brought A Pie
A book (or series) that is popular but you don’t care for


So, it's not that I don't like this series, I enjoyed it to a certain extent, but it was a bit of a disappointment. I loved the world and it had a lot of potential, but I just found myself to be very disconnected from the characters.

Time For The Main Course
Your favorite book(s) of the year


Of course we got some Jennifer Estep and Cassandra Clare on this list. Would it even be a Lili List if either of them weren't on it? 😆 I also really loved A Good Girl's Guide to Murder. It was such a great mystery/thriller!

It’s Time For A Toast
A debut author that you can’t wait to read more from


So this book isn't technically out till next year, but it's the only debut I could think of that I've read this year. Lol. I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward for more from this author! S.A. Barnes is actually a pseudonym for Stacey Kade, who wrote The Ghost and the Goth series, which I loved! I was happy to see that she was writing something a little bit different.

Anyone For Dessert
A satisfying fluffy read


I love this series! It is so much fun! It's basically a murder mystery but in space! And the banter between the characters is great!

Where Having Leftovers
A book you would happily reread over and over again


So the last time I did this tag, Kiss of Frost was also my pick for this question 🙈 I love this book, okay? And yes I read it again this year. I might read it again next year. Don't judge me. Lol.


Let me know what some of your favorite books of 2021 are!

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments: