Friday, December 17, 2021

Finish the Series #17: Goodbye Fear Street


I think the last time I did this type of post back in the middle of summer I said I wanted to finish an R.L. Stine series called Dangerous Girls. Well, that didn't happen! Lol. But I did finish a lot of other Fear Street stuff since then!



My goal is always to finish series I previously started, but sometimes I can't help it and I start new series. It's nice when I finish it in the same year though! Which was the case with the Space Janitor series! I binge read this entire series plus all the short stories I could get my hands in probably in a week! It was so much fun! I loved it! There's actually a sequel series to this that I will probably be starting soon. I'm sorry, I can't help it! 🙈 It's just a fun world!


I own all of the Fear Street Collector's Editions and I finally finished reading them all! They have 3 books per omnibus and there are 15 total.


I also started and finished the Fear Hall duology which are part of the OG Fear Street series which...


I also finished! I have finished the original Fear Street series and now I don't know what to do with myself 😩 I've been reading these books for the last 10 years and I finally finished all 51 books this month. But to be fair, I do still have a couple other spinoff Fear Street series I need to get through, so I should probably stop being dramatic 😅



I don't really know what I'll be finishing next... I really want to get through As Good As Dead. I started it a little while ago and haven't touched it in a couple weeks, but I think I'm ready to get back to it. This is another series I started this year, and one I am hoping to also finish before the year is over.


Series finished so far in 2021: 9

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

4 comments:

  1. Wooo! Great job! You've been making me want to revisit Fear Street myself over the last few years! Maybe someday. :)

    Pinkadot Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They've been a lot of fun to read! And they are very quick reads too!

      Delete
  2. Guess it's time to move onto those Fear Street spin-off series! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete