Friday, December 24, 2021

Top 10 Most Anticipated Books of 2022


Here are some books I'm really looking forward to next year. You'll notice that most of these books are from series or authors I've read before... I don't know what to say. I like what I like. Lol.



First up, two of my favorite authors: Jennifer Estep and Cassandra Clare! Tear Down the Throne (May 2022) is book 2 in the Gargoyle Queen series and I am SO excited to read it! I loved the first book and just anything Jennifer writes! She'll also be publishing a novella in the Elemental Assassin series called Heart Stings (June 2022), and that one is in Lorelei Parker's POV! Very excited for that one too! The Elemental Assassin series is one of my absolute favorites! And Chain of Thorns (November 2022) is book 3 in The Last Hours series... a series I have yet to start 🙈 but I'm still very excited about. Don't judge me! Lol.


I don't know what it is with me and contemporaries lately, but I have read FOUR this year! That's three more than my usual annual ONE! 😂 Two such contemporaries I'm looking forward to are Flirting with Fate (April 2022) cause it sounds fun, and Serendipity (January 2022) because it's an anthology edited by Marissa Meyer, who I love! This year I have also been reading a lot more sci-fi than usual, and two series I discovered and really enjoyed this year are the Space Janitor series (Waxing the Moon of Lewei, February 2022) and the Flesh and Metal (War of Flesh and Metal, January 2022) series! I am very excited to read more from these worlds!


And I of course always look forward to more Ellie Jordan! I love this series! Cabinet Jack doesn't come out till July 2022, so it's a little ways out, but I'm excited either way! And Kiersten white wrote and adult horror book!! I am SO excited to read Hide (May 2022)! I actually just got an ARC, so I can read it whenever I want 😏 It's gonna be sooner rather than later, let me tell you. Lol. She has also written another MG series that sounds like a lot of fun! I really liked Beanstalker, so I'm looking forward to Wretched Waterpark (June 2022). It sounds spooky!


Let me know what 2022 books you're looking forward to! I need to add more to my neverending tbr pile, obviously 😆 Lol.

Happy Holidays! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment