Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sunday Post #280: A Much Needed Vacation


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So I just worked my last shift of the year on Friday and I could not be more happy! I really need the down time to recharge my batteries. I have two weeks off before I have to return to work and I plan on doing absolutely nothing but read and play Animal Crossing. Lol.

What I've been watching:

I watched Spider-Man: No Way Home on Friday and it was SO GOOD! It had many pleasant surprises, which I really enjoyed. The theater was packed though, which gave me a bit of anxiety, not gonna lie. But it was a fun experience! Everyone was super into and cheering and it was just fun!

Online

Posted this week:

#246: I Finished Fear Street



#17: Goodbye Fear Street

Book Haul

Purchased:


I was weirdly in a mood for a contemporary romance so I bought this book and read it. And you know what, I enjoyed it! It was very cute!


Library Loot:


I am currently in the middle of this one and I'm really enjoying it!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment