Monday, December 20, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #247: Finally Getting on the Aurora Rising Train


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


Just a quick re-read. I really like this series! It's a graphic novel series about Greek mythology, and you know how much I love my mythology. Lol.


Currently reading:


Haven't picked up As Good As Dead yet 😅 But I did start Aurora Rising and so far so good! I just finished part 1 of 3 and omg things are crazy! I like the characters and their banter and the story is really intriguing. I'm enjoying it!


Up next:


I'm really enjoying Aurora Rising so I've requested the other two books in the series from the library, so depending on how things go with the first book, I'll probably start on the sequel immediately after.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment