Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sunday Post #281: Happy Holidays!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season! Here are some of the things I got for Christmas:


I got some cozy PJs, a holo mug for my tea addiction, and some other fun skin care stuff. I also got myself a mug warmer for my tea and it is THE BEST THING EVER! I love it! My brothers also gave me an ACNH hoodie and a Castiel Funko Pop signed by freaking MISHA COLLINS! They know me so well 😭


What I've been watching:

I started watching Only Murders in the Building and so far it's fun! I am very intrigued by the murder and am interested to see where the story is headed. I also finally watched Squid Game... I almost never get on the hype train, which is why I haven't watched it until now. But I did want to see this one even before it blew up, and I ended up really enjoying it! It was very messed up, which is what made it interesting.


Nail art of the week:

Some Christmas-y nail art!


Online

Posted this week:

#247: Finally Getting on the Aurora Rising Train



Book Haul

Purchased:


My Fairy Loot copy of Gilded is finally here and it is absolutely stunning! It's also signed which makes it even better!


For Review:


I also got an ARC of Kiersten White's new Adult Horror book and I am SO excited to read it! I can't wait! Thank you Del Rey!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment